I haven't had a lot of time to expand the library this week, but there are a few new things, and a reorganization of the packages.
- org.gwtwidgets.client.style - Style classes, like Color.
- org.gwtwidgets.client.ui - Widgets, both new and extended existing widgets.
- org.gwtwidgets.client.util - Helper classes.
- org.gwtwidgets.client.wwrapper - Widget wrappers for existing HTML code in the page.
I expect that this structure will be stable for some time, and it isn't as ego-centric as "org.hanson" was.
A few new classes:
- OptionList by Jack Tang, which extends the current functionality of the GWT ListBox.
- WTextBox by John Menke, a widget wrapper for text boxes.
- SearchUtils - By me, it is the start of a set of methods to search for HTML elements based on criteria, such as style class name.
I expect that this will be packaged and released on Monday, June 5th.